Welcome to Coyote's Corner (CoCo), an archive made by YE4

Saturday 11 February 2023

Update! (February 11, 2023)

 Hallå, hallå. It has been a while!

Sorry for not being active, I have been busy with Formula 1. And, of course, doing my own things. I have not updated the archive in a while, but rest assured I will update it as soon as I organise and polish the folders!

Today I bought issue #152 of the UK-based gaming magazine EDGE! It is an issue from August 2005, and contains a review of killer7 (And Another Code: Two Memories, a bonus for me!). It will arrive between February 20 - March 6. When it arrives I'll make sure to post a picture of it and also scan it ASAP.

Another little thing; I recently got 3 issues of the Swedish Club Nintendo magazines, all of them from 2005. Unfortunately, there was only a brief mention of killer7 in the August issue, but there was a dedicated review for Another Code: Two Memories! They are also stapled, so scanning them will be a simple and smooth procedure.

Thank you.